Let’s be honest. Being a web developer or a web designer doesn’t exactly give you an edge with the pretty girls (or guys) at your local pickup bar. If you were a part-time firefighter or investment banker, maybe. Nevertheless, the feud continues between web designers and web developers over which profession is the true calling. Like the yin and yang, these two are in constant battle to prove their dominance over the other, even when they work closely together. These two are who set the foundation for SEO and link building processes to occur.
Here is an infographic of the differences between web designers and web developers.
Click to enlarge.
Infographic by: Shane Snow. Shane Snow is an entrepreneur, writer, and recent Columbia MS/Digital Media graduate. Visit his personal site and follow him on Twitter @shanesnow.
- Firefox: By the Numbers
- Performance Comparison of Major Web Browsers
- 40 Useful and Creative Infographics
- Related categories: Web Development and Web Design
- Questions to Ask a Web Designer
- Questions to Ask a Web Developer
- Web Design
- How to Choose a Web Design Company
- Web Design for Colleges