This freebie contains 30 different visuals of common touchscreen gestures used in mobile device interfaces. Gestures in this set of icons include "tap", "pinch", "slide", and more.
These icons are useful additions to any mobile user interface. They can be used for visual queues, documentation of the app’s features, or for educating new users about the app’s UI.
This freebie was exclusively designed for Six Revisions by Creatticon, a website where you can get free, high-quality web design resources.
The touch gestures come in two different styles: solid and outline. You get the Adobe Illustrator source files for easy customizing and resizing of the touch gestures without losing visual quality. PNGs in different sizes are also provided so that you can use the touch gestures right away.
- You can use the touch gesture icons as part of your commercial or personal projects. Examples: Web designs, mobile app interfaces, ebooks, infographics, presentations, etc.
- Attribution is not required. But if you want to provide attribution, you can use this HTML:
<a href="https://www.webpagefx.com/blog/web-design/touch-gesture-icons/"> Touch Gesture Icons</a>.
- You cannot redistribute or resell the source files in this freebie.
Download Touch Gesture Icons
- How to Use Your iPad for Real Design Work
- A Comparison of Methods for Building Mobile-Optimized Websites
- Mobile UI Design Patterns: 10 Sites for Inspiration
- Ultimate Free Icon Set: 1000 Free Icons