Artists and illustrators often display their artwork hoping of not only showing their abilities and skills, but also to inspire creativity amongst its viewers.
In this showcase, you will witness a wide range of creative styles, featuring female characters as the subject, by some of the world’s most talented illustrators, artists, and designers.
1. Sadness by Tang Yuehui
2. Pink Sugar by Olivier Ponsonnet
3. Boudicca 3060 A.D. by John Kearney
4. sweet as candy by Neville Dsouza
5. Floating by Sue Marino
6. Anna Marie by Michel Victor Oliveira
7. The magic light by Natsuki-3
8. Cookies (part of the Painting I collection) by Antoine Helbert
9. Character by Richard Wright
10. Beautiful lilac by Tang Yuehui
11. Strange Autumn by Maria Alaeva
12. Queen Triffidia by John Kearney
13. Fiery birds by Maria Alaeva
14. Karina’s Familiar by Sue Marino
15. Open Green by Andrius Balciunas
16. Morgan le Fay by Diane Ozdamar
17. Tomb Raider by Mike Thompson
18. Pandora by Marta Dahlig
19. Biker Eyes by Andrea Bertaccini
20. Submergence by Daniel Conway
Which one is your favorite illustration?
Which one among this collection inspires you the most and why? Do you have other favorites not mentioned here? Share them in the comments!