Google Plus Widget
Looking to integrate your website with Google's social network, Google+? Then look no further!
The Google Plus widget is an easy-to-use plugin that adds a Google+ profile badge anywhere on your Wordpress blog or Joomla website. This simple extension links to your Google+ profile and shows your users the number of followers in your circle as well as allowing them to add you to their Google+ circle.
The configuration settings are easy to use as well. Simply give your Google Plus extension a title along with your Google+ ID, hit save and you're done! You can customize the look and feel of the Google Plus Widget even further and optional include a Google +1 button and posts from your Google+ account.
Download and install this Google Plus plugin and in just seconds you'll be connected with other Google+ members!
To download a Google Plus widget for Wordpress click here. Then follow the below installation instructions:
- Login to your WordPress site
- Go to "Plugins -> Add New"
- Click on the "Upload" link
- Browse to where you downloaded the Google Plus Widget zip file and then click "Install Now"
- Depending on your WordPress site configurations you may need to provide your FTP server credentials
- Once the install has completed, Activate the plugin
- Go to "Appearance -> Widgets"
- Find the Google Plus Widget in your list of available widgets and drag it to where you would like it to appear on your site (NOTE: Google Plus Widget may be listed as "GoogleCard")
- Provide a title for the plugin and your Google Plus ID, the click the "Save" button
To download a Google follow widget for Joomla click here. Then follow the below installation instructions:
- Login to your Joomla site
- Go to Extensions -> Install/Uninstall
- Browse to the location where you saved the Google Plus Widget module by using the Browse button associated with the "Upload Package File" section
- After install, go to Extensions -> Module Manager and look for "Google Plus widget" in the list of available modules and simply enable it
- Edit the module and replace the Google Plus ID with your own and customize any of the layout settings to your desire