How Are Website Maintenance Costs Determined?
WebpageFX offers several website maintenance packages. The website maintenance pricing differences are based on the amount of ongoing support your site requires.
Some of the differences between the website maintenance plans includes the number of website update batches, the number of support and consultation calls, turnaround time, and design support.
Why WebpageFX is Your Best Choice for a Website Maintenance Provider
WebpageFX, unlike other web design, development and Internet marketing companies, has a dedicated team of full-time designers and programmers devoted to website maintenance. Using current coding techniques, our website maintenance team ensures your site is fresh, strengthens your brand, and performs well.
Another reason why clients love our website maintenance plans is they include our online customer support system. Just send an email to our online customer support system, and your website maintenance request will be automatically added to one of our designer’s to-do list.
With our online customer support system, you can log on at any time to view the status of your website maintenance request, set a priority level, edit your request and more. Website maintenance has never been easier!
WebpageFX understands that sites have different needs. That’s why we’ve created four different website maintenance plans, unlike other companies that only offer one or two. If you find that our four website maintenance plans don’t meet your site’s needs, please contact us to discuss a custom website maintenance plan for you.
Are you an ongoing SEO customer with WebpageFX? If so, you receive a 20% discount off the above monthly prices!
All plans are subject to service provider approval. Customers, who exceed their allotted max tickets per plan more than three times a year, will be automatically updated to the next plan tier.
Some of Our Web Development Successes:
What are Some Typical Website Updates?
As your business grows, our website maintenance service ensures your site continues to meet your company’s needs. Examples of typical website updates include the following.
Overall Site Improvements
Your website’s most reliable performance appraisal is the one you receive from customers visiting your site. Questions, comments, complaints, and suggestions generated from site visitors provide indispensable feedback to improve your site. With website maintenance, you can use these suggestions to enhance your site and your online performance.
New products and services will need to be added, prices will change, and old products and services will need to be removed. By keeping your products and services up-to-date with website maintenance, you leverage your online business above the competition.
By offering special promotions, discount programs, and more, you keep your online business competitive. Short-term and long-term sales initiatives will require updates to your site. Routine website maintenance enables you to strengthen your sales with unique offers for your ecommerce store.
With ever-evolving technologies, a website begins to look and act old if the interactive components are not consistently updated. If your site’s development pieces are not working at top levels on all browsers, you’ll lose customers and weaken your online reputation. Website maintenance fine-tunes your site to ensure your website interactivity is working properly. The successful interactivity of your website will help to market your products and services while capturing new clients.
What’s Included in a Website Maintenance Plan?
Our packages include all the standard updates necessary to maintain a website. Examples of services included in our plans include*:
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Additions or deletions
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacements
- jQuery: Text-only changes and basic photo replacement in Flash animation
- Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration (limited to forms not requiring database integration, such as a Contact Us form)
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
*Please note: this list is an example of the services included in the website maintenance plans. This is not a complete list.
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under website maintenance plans. We’ll provide a quote for these changes when needed.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
- Video editing, compression or manipulation
- Sound editing, compression and insertion
- Flash animation revisions or additions other than text and image replacement
*Please note: this list is an example of the services not included in the website maintenance plans. This is not a complete list.
Should your website update include a new component to your site, one of our sales representatives or your project manager will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing
- Photography or video creation
- Print or other marketing materials
*Please note: this list is an example of new projects, which are not included in the website maintenance plans. This is not a complete list.
Call 888.449.3239 or contact us online today to learn how a website maintenance plan from WebpageFX can keep your website fresh, up-to-date, and ahead of the competition.