Interested in sharing your marketing knowledge with an audience of thousands?
WebpageFX is looking for guest writers who are passionate about online marketing, eager to share their knowledge, and not afraid to solve complex problems for our readers. Our blog reaches an audience of thousands of business owners, decision makers, and marketing managers… and we could use your help to make the content we provide them even better.
What We’re Looking For
We’re picky about the kind of content we publish on our blog. We steer clear of the same old “10 tips to improve your SEO” or “5 ways to make your marketing better,” and don’t even get us started on roundups. Instead, we look for case studies, new theories, brilliant ideas, and actionable content that our audience can really “chew” on.
These are the posts we really like:
- Content based on facts, research, and reports rather than feelings
- High quality, original posts with new insight — not a “me too” response
- Case studies or client successes that our own clients can learn from
- Step-by-step guides, tutorials, or ways to solve real problems
Sound like something you can do? Great. Keep on reading!
How to Pitch Us
Before you write a single word of a post for us, you’ll have to pitch us your idea. If we like your idea, we’ll let you know what the next steps are.
Your pitch should (that is, must) contain the following:
- A 2-4 sentence summary of your idea, with links to any supporting content, studies, or data
- A bit about you — who you are, where you normally write, and so on
- A link to at least one published writing sample relevant to marketing
- The word “positive” somewhere in the subject line — so we know you read the rules
We’ll try to return your email ASAP to let you know if we’re interested in working with you.
Send your pitch to rebecca at webpagefx dot com.
We look forward to hearing from you!